We are more than happy to welcome you on this innovative tool for e-learning that we are using with our pupils for the English lesson in the Primary School Dr. Janskeho in Ziar nad
! Hronom, Slovakia
This project is aiming to help pupils:
- to learn or improve their English
- to raise their awareness about European Union, environment, climate change, development aid, nutrition etc.
- to further develop their skills in ICT
- to catch their attention for reading books
- to reduce theirs and School’s carbon footprint
Bearing all of these in mind, we started designing this project with enthusiasm and passion. We tried to combine knowledge and game and we strongly believe that this combination is by far the best for pupils. We used only publications from the Bookshop of the European Union, the EUBookshop, because these publications are well-written, our pupils enjoy reading them and they have a European dimension on each and every issue.
Please note that this project is still ongoing and we are developing it by taking into serious consideration our pupil’s feedback. Your feedback is valuable for us too and we are waiting for your comments or your ideas!
Zuzana Rosenbergova, English teacher
Iraklis Lampadariou, Comenius Assistant