Write the positive. Use past simple or present perfect.
1. William … (tidy) up his room.
2. Caroline … (miss) the schoolbus yesterday.
3. I … (finish/just) my homework.
4. In 2004, the Olympic Games … (take) place in
5. I can not go out tonight. My grandparents … (come) to see us.
Write negative. Use past simple or present perfect.
1. We … (watch/not) TV last night.
2. Joanna … (read/not) the book yet.
3. Colin … (not/go) on holiday last year.
4. I … (have/not) any problems far.
5. They … (learn/not) the new words yet.
Write the questions. Use past simple or present perfect.
1. They/ be/ ever/ to
? New York
2. … (you/see) Catherine a minute ago?
3. What time … (you/get) up today?
4. … (he/hear) the new yet?
5. How often … (you/play) that game up to now?
Dump: What it is? What can you find there?
Tent: When do people use it?, Why do they use it?, How do you sleep there?