A. Fill in the gaps at the following sentences using one of these verbs in the correct form:
damage, hold, include, invite, make, show, translate,write
Example: Many accidents are caused by dangerous driving.
- Cheese ... from milk.
- The roof of the building ... in a storm a few days ago.
- You ... to the wedding. Why didn´t you go?
- A cinema is a place where films ... .
- In the USA, elections for president ... every four years.
- Originaly the book ... in Spanish and a few years ago it ... into English.
- We were driving along quite fast but we ... by lots of other cars.
B. Rewrite the following sentences into the active voice
- Five hudred people are employed by this big company.
- Most of the Earth’s surface is covered by water.
- The park gates are locked by the service security.
- He and his sister were brought up by their grandparents.
- The letter was posted by the postman.
- It is owned by a much bigger company.
C. What is: trap, release, fossil oil, hurricane, endagered animal, orphanage